Friday, January 25, 2008

mücver - zucchini fritters

This is the only way my son eats zucchini !

Mücver is zucchini fritter as a snack.
It is usually deep fried. Also, is baked. Served with yogurt-garlic sauce.
However I cook on pan. You can serve as a snack for afteernoon tea-time or sometimes for dinner on side.
If you ask me, great for the breakfast! :)

We love it with feta or mozzarella cheese.







Ingredients
4 green zucchini (grated)
1 onion (grated)
1 egg and 4 egg whites or 3 eggs
1 tbsp dry mint
2 tbsp dill(finely chopped)
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp flour
1/4 cup milk

Mix all the ingredients. Heat the pan. Pour 1 tablespoon of mixture.
Cook on each side until golden brown. Brush with vegetable oil and serve!

2 comments:

  1. hi yonca, nice blog. we're looking for more mediterranean foods. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nilgun,
    thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Sure you will find more mediterranean recipes.
    Did I hear someone on diet in the family?
    Here it comes.
    ÇILGIN AKDENIZ SALATASI

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin