Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meme Award



Another Award!!!
I really do feel honered.
I'd like to thank Mama Such at Raising My 4 Sons sharing this wonderful awards with me.
Whenever stop by her site and see her banner, can't stop smiling!
What a nice picture! How cute are they!
I really appreciate it. Thank you Mama Such! (((hugz)))
Here are the rules of this award;
*TheAcknowledge the person who gave you the award *List 7 Personality Traits
about yourself*Pass the award on to 7 other blogs that deserve recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
Here are my 7 personality traits;
*Hopeful, creative, sensetive, friendly, responsible, honest and sometimes childishly :)
Sometimes it helps to be a bit childish, if you're really stressed out with work, or if you're out to have some fun.

Now time to share!
I'd like to pass this award on to following wonderful friends (((hugz)))

* Meg at Meg's a Mommy
* Penelope at Penelope's Oasis
* twinsouls888 at Beauty Inside and Out
* Clueless_ Mama GUESSING ALL THE WAY...
* Leyda at From Mom To Mom
* DeAnna at Write Moms
* Jen at Family Affair

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Yonca, I feel very honored :) (((Hugs))) back to my wonderful friend, I always enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yonca, You are the sweetest!! Thanks for sharing this award with me. I always feel so honored that someone thinks of me out of all the bloggers out here. I really appreciate your kindness :) I hope we will continue to enjoy each others blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay another award from Yonca, thank you so much for this award, I really really feel honored and am greatly appreciative ^_^. You are sooo kind & sweet. Thanks again ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy a Totally Tremendous Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Penelope. Happy Blogoversary again! Great package!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clueless_Mama
    You're sweetest and kindly too.
    I love to read your site! '
    (((hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You 're welcome twinsoul888!
    I stopped by this morning on your site and saw your photos. You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yonca,
    Thanks for the award. I have stopped by to grab it. Love your blog!
    DeAnna
    Write Moms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Yonca for the award! I am honored and appreciate it tremendously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome DeAnna,
    thanks for posting in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcomr Jen! (((HUGZ)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again,
    I just stopped by to pick up your button for my blogroll too.
    DeAnna
    Write Moms

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT BLOG! i'm following..Natalee mbc
    http://totmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on you award.

    Thanks for stopping by my page and for the follow. I enjoyed checking out your page and your photos. Such a handsome boy you've got!

    I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin