Friday, January 20, 2012

Being a horse person

Guest post from: Kent Lara

Being a rider isn’t just a hobby, it’s a way of life. There are very few days that go by that I don’t do something big for my horses like going to the stables and riding them or buying them stuff on my Internet in Follet Texas or talking to trainers about the best way to break their steps. It’s funny because I know they don’t really appreciate it in the long run because, well, they’re just horses, but I sure don’t mind doing it since being with my animals is what I love. I think you’re either a horse personor you’re not and I definitely am so I guess I’m going to keep spending all my free time and money on these guys until I get older. I can think of worse hobbies to devote my everything to, you know what I mean? At least this one is wholesome and family friendly so it will transfer one day when I have a wife and some kids! That’s what I tell myself, anyway.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin