Monday, November 7, 2011

Between summer and winter..

One of my favorite products of Panera Bread is 'Potato Soup'. Yesterday, I was thinking of it but since there is no Panera Bread in Izmir, I decided to make my own potato soup. We all realy liked it and I want to share this recipe with you guys.

Photobucket

3 potatoes(peeled,cut in to 1-inch cubes)
4 cups chicken broth
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Crushed red pepper flakes,
Dry mint
Fresh ground black pepper, salt
2 cups milk
2 teaspoon plain yogurt


Place potato cubes in a pot. Enough water until cover and cook until tender.
Add chicken broth,milk, yogurt, onion powder, black pepper and salt to flour, mixing until well blended and cook until thickened.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add red pepper flakes, mint for garnish.

I love soup even though it's summer.I also love icy water even it's autumn and winter. Weird ha?

I was checking everstar ice machine, maybe you may interested in buying ice maker so want to share it with you guys. You may also need a bbq grill light which is very helpful actually in the dark to see what you're doing and avoid catching anything on fire when you're grilling outside.
Barbecue lights.

Enjoy surfing on Become's website!

7 comments:

  1. This Potato Soup looks delicious and easy. I have made this kind of soup before with too many ingredients, but this was is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your recipe sounds completely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The temperatures here are cooling off fast so it's time to start making winter type foods. Your potato soup recipe sounds delicious Yonca, I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never met a potato that I didn't like. :)

    Your soup looks very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?
    My website is [url=http://cholesteroldiet.blog.fc2blog.net/]Healthy Cholesterol Foods[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummmmm. Potato soup sounds good. Lately for some reason I've been craving soups. (Could be all those soup commercials this time of year.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm drooling over it!


    just stopping by to wish you a happy thanksgiving!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin