Monday, May 30, 2011

more pictures:))))




Hope you all are doing well.



I took those pics with my cell phone, I think it's better than my camera:))




Photobucket





Being on the 10th floor, brings a lovely view here but also the garden is just like heaven.




Photobucket
The beauty of evening in Izmir
Music was coming all the way to home from the cafeterias..





Photobucket



And..he was the one who got the couch and the laptop after that beautiful day!

Photobucket



He has so many new friends




Photobucket



Bowling is just across our street:)

Photobucket



If you visit Izmir, Turkey one day, here is the place that welcomes all tourists with



Turkish Coffee!



-Kemeralti-

Photobucket





His new friends love Aria, and their warm welcome was unforgetable!

Photobucket




Photobucket



Some of his friend's English skills were very impresive.
More pictures are on the way:)

Ahh..we have waited for summer for a long time, right?



Swimming is next, of course.



What else?



Y'all know I love kitchen but I have been busy eating all the delicious food


my sister and my mom made.


I missed to read your blogs. No plan for tonight but visiting my favorite sites!


I already started:))))


Hugs to y'all!

8 comments:

  1. awesome pictures, Yonca!

    looks like you had a fab time.
    i'm so happy for you.

    have a wonderful week ahead!
    betty xx

    missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be back here in your site Yonca!
    So you're on vacation now in your homeland?! Nice to see those beautiful places you're in. Aria is like a superstar with his new friends!ha ha..

    Enjoy your vacay! See yah again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so relaxed! Have a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yonca,
    It looks like you and Aria are having a lovely time on vacation. I'm so happy for y'all. Turkey is truly a beautiful country. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics - so many wonderful memories you are making with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos Yonca, it looks like both you and Aria had a great time. There is nothing better than spending time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Turkey looks like such a beautiful country. Have cup of turkish coffee for me! I love any coffee.
    Take care and enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yonca! looks like you're having a fabulous time there..what a lovely country:) your cell pix are great..Have fun and happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin