Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everybody loves CHOCOLATE!!!


Mmmmm chocolate!

Why do we all love chocolate? Is this the reason, chocolate is making us satisfied and overly happy every time we consume it? Is there a specific addictive chemical in it? Is it possibly that socially- because everybody is supposed to go nuts for chocolate?? Haha..
I was just curious and searched why do we all end up liking it. Whatever the reason is, chocolate has so many benefits and nobody said chocolate was bad for us:)

If you like dark chocolate which I love it more, always read and heard that it is good for cardiovascular function, and it can also lower cholesterol and reduce blood pressure.
Chocolate contains serotonin which can aid depression, and it releases endorphins giving us a feeling of pleasure. Those are amazing benefits if we need an excuse to eat it:)

Also people find it addictive because of the caffeine which is a natural stimulant.
Another little thing about chocolate is melting temperature releases serotonin, and makes you feel much better.

I can't imagine any better gift more than a box of chocolate to your loved ones. A box of chocolate gift makes your visit more enjoyable.

Since the sweetest day of the year is just around the corner, everywhere you turn it's pink and red which I 'm loving it:)

Choosing from a large assortment of chocolates and chocolate gifts also makes shopping more enjoyable!

Happy February 14th everyone :)

21 comments:

  1. I tend to eat dark chocolate mostly because I think it's better for me...but hoping my hubby brings me some of both for Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved chocolate, it's definitely a guilty pleasure for me! Chocolate and coffee, I don't think it's possible to have too much of either. And both together ... Now that is Perfection!

    Hoping you receive many sweet chocolates for Valentine's Day, Yonca :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yonca, I'm always suspicious of anyone who doesn't like chocolate...I've been telling my kids to tell their father to get me some chocolate for V-Day-I hope my plan works! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read about the benefits of dark chocolate but I eat it because it is my favorite.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love me some chocolate, please.....

    Did you check out the Chocolate personality test on my Daily Organized Chaos I did last week? It's interesting,lol.

    Happy Valentine's Day my dear Yonca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of dark chocolate, but regular chocolate..YUM!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I loved dark chocolate, but it's just too bitter for me, but I sure eat plenty of milk chocolate to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love chocolate! Yummy!

    Happy Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! Yumm!!! We love chocolate at our home :o)
    Thank you so much for stopping by! I really had a hard time deciding what to get from CSN...I loved your review on what you chose and was going back and forth between one of those and the dehydrator! (and yes I do like the "shipping free" part!)

    Happy Heart day!
    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I make it a mission to eat chocolate every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! Have you tried Willie's Cacao ? The best 100% cacao on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're having a Happy Valentine's Day, and you got some chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I do love chocolate-Lindt Milk Chocolate to be exact. It is simply the best ever! But my dear husband brought home a heart-shaped box of chocolates and another box of different chocolates so I shall force(!) myself to eat them! Hope you had a nice holiday! I have been on short break from blogging and am just getting caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the follow. following you back from Four is Plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love chocolate!

    Thanks for following...I'm returning the favor:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you get chocolates for Valentine's Day? My husband gave boxes to my daughters, but not me. He knows I didn't want to be tempted to eat the whole box!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Yonca,
    Thanks for stopping by http://kellysgiveaways.blogspot.com. I love having you as part of my blogging buddies.
    Your blog looks fantastic!!! I am feeling the lbs. add up as I look at it.
    PS I am following you on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a chocolate lover. I'm eating some now. Yummy!!

    Big hugs!

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you ought to write more about this subject matter, it may
    not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't talk about such subjects.

    To the next! Cheers!!

    my web page - video rank software

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin