Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello 2011!

Photobucket

2010 went by so fast!
Since the holiday break started, Aria has been waiting for snow!

Photobucket

And we had so much snow on Sunday!

Photobucket

We still have a big pile in the back yard, almost as high as Aria.

Photobucket

After the blizzard, I preferred to watch the beauty of snow from my window:)

Photobucket

Blizzard conditions have left Long Island yesterday afternoon leaving behind up about 20 inches of snow.The Long Island Rail Road was shut down, Airlines canceled hundreds of flights, and I've just read this, 61 motor vehicle accidents in Nassau(West side of Long Island) and 120 crashes in Suffolk(east side).

We will be home at New Year's Eve and enjoy with a glass of champagne at midnight to welcome in the New Year..Let's turn a new page in our lives :)

Cheers! And..Happy New Year!

14 comments:

  1. Hope your post-Christmas snow wasn't too much of a hassle. And that you and yours had the merriest of Christmases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! now that's a BIG pile of snow. I bet Aria had lots of fun. wishing you and yours a wonderful new year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..that's alot of snow! reminds me of our winters in Utah..I hope your New year brings you tons of blessings, joy and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear Aria got his wish but maybe a little less snow would have been just as good. He looks like he is really enjoying it.

    Our New Year's Eve plans are the same as yours, home with the bubbly.

    Happy New Year!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yonca! Seeing Aria playing in the snow looks so much fun. I wish we have snow too here in the tropics. Take note, snow not blizzard! Lol!

    Happy New Year to you and your family! Thanks for your time in my site! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ! Happy New year
    http://wp.me/p124B5-1ev

    ReplyDelete
  7. The east coast got it hard. Happy New Year, looking forward to blogging with you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that's a lot of snow! I hope Aria had a good time playing in it - that reindeer picture is too cute!

    Happy New Year, Yonca! I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad he got his snow, but like you, I prefer it from indoors! ;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you too.... I am so jealous of all that snow!! It looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures. Cute rudolph nose. Looks like fun in the snow!

    Hope you had & have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting back here Yonca! Hope all is fine with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You might be getting more snow today? We are supposed to get some.

    Thanks for stopping by my daughter's blog & following. She loves the comments. Right now she is just commenting on her own blog - not on others. But she really appreciates it!

    Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin