Friday, July 10, 2009

Perky Blogger Award

It was a bad week. First, I got cold then my hubby!

Thanks God we both OK now.
I'm so sorry that I couldn't place my new award on time.




I would like to thank Pink Note at Pink Notes Diary for being so thoughtful in passing this award to me. I love to read her blog. It is great to have new friends everyday.

Now I'd like to share this lovely award with following friends;



*twinsouls888 at BEAUTY INSIDE AND OUT

*Valerie at It's a wonderful life

*Whitney Donohue at Mreow! Cool Cat Reflection on a Not-So-Purrfect World

*Maricel at Momhood Moments and

*Coupon Magnet at The Coupon Magnet


Rules are the same. You probably knew but then again;

After grabbing please make a post of this award on your blog then link the person who gave the award to you. Also you must pass this award on to bloggers you choose.


Have a healthy and happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Yonca! I am now passing it on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks sooo much Yonca for this award, I really appreciate it . Tnx again ^_^. I will be passing this for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm visiting from MBC Follow Me Club. =)

    I'm following you and hope you'll follow me back at ~ http://blasianbabynotes.blogspot.com

    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! Congrats on your award! I am looking forward to reading more of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin