Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I'd like to thank Meg at Meg's a Mommy
She is a great friend and I love to read her side.

Thanks again for thinking of me!

I woke up this morning. I wasn't feeling so energetic. Also a little confused. I had a hard week. So today is Saturday. Needed to hear or do something which makes me feel better to welcome this weekend. I made a coffee. Added hazelnut cream (extra :)) and started to read new comments on my blog. So, here it is! Made me feel great early morning ;) What a great start!

The rules of the “One Lovely Blog Award” are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now time to share some love!!!
I'd like to pass this lovely award on to the following friends;

The Redhead Riter at The Redhead Riter
Momma Such at Raising My 4 Sons
Christine at Propeller Head Mom
Nikki at Euphoria Luv
Sonya Oldham at CURLY GIRL'S CROCHET ETC
Sheila at Runing' Late Again!
Kristy Moon at Chaotic Kristy
Tracy atLucky Me!
Amber at Miracles on MAMA STREET
Tara atTHROUGH HAZEL EYES
Lisa at ROCKIN ELLA GRACE COLLECTION
Becca Powell at A Fresh Beginning
Leandrea at We're just WORKING ON TODAY
Katie D at la Jolla Mom
Pearl at Sharing my Thoughts


Hugz..Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Just stopping by to see what is new on your blog.

    DeAnna
    Write Moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yonca~Congrats on the award and thanks so much for sharing it with me! It really means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momma Such,
    You're welcome!Thanks for posting the award in your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Yonca for sharing the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yonca! Congrats on your award and thanks so much for mine! My very first award! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, you're welcome. Thanks for posting the award in your blog. I apriciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there Yonca!

    Thanks a lot for this wonderful award.... i will post it in a while... have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pearl, You're welcome!
    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for passing this award around. I am glad you stopped by my blog today. I still can't wait to have time to make those pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting the award and then Thank You for sharing by passing it on. How nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie,
    I love the photos in lour last post. Very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome Nikki! ((hugz))

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin