Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stuffed Cubanelle Pepper With Groundmeat


do you feel like cooking today?


When I was a little girl, used to love the way it smelled when my mom was cooking
this dish.
Today, my son says "smells good mommy" when I'm cooking it ;)



5 cubanelle peppers
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil, salt
4 tbsp tomato puree (or more)

for filling;
1/2 pound ground beef
1/3 cup rice
1 big onion (chopped)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tomatoes(crushed)
salt, pepper, dry oregano,
chopped parsley


Cut off the tops of the peppers. Clean out the seeds inside the peppers. Mix all the filling ingredients. Stuff the peppers with a spoon. Place the peppers at the bottom of the pot.
Fill the pot half way with water. Add tomato puree, salt and oil. Cook untill rice is soft.
Today; Stuffed cubanelle pepper, pasta and tomato-cucumber salad!
Enjoy!
Hope you like it.
Have a great sunday!

3 comments:

  1. got you a couple of awards in my blog.=) hope you can grab it soon.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell it. Looks really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow Mom Bloggers Club member, I'm following via the Follow Me Club list. =)

    Maricel --- Momhood Moments

    I'm currently building my blogroll too. Care for a link exchange?

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin